- LLM, International Sports Law, St. Johns University, Nueva York, United States
- JD, Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Quito, Ecuador.
- Certificate, French, Universitè de Bourgogne, Dijon, France.
- Founding Partner, GESTBOL, Sports Agency
- Founder, BACLAW’s Sports Law Department
- Dean’s List, St. John’s University, Nueva York
- Deans Award for Excellence in International and Comparative Sports Law, St. John’s University, Nueva York
- Economic and Federative rights in Ecuador’s soccer. Sport Law, Revista Actualidad Jurídica No. 64, Marzo-Abril 2015 (Original in Spanish: Derechos Económicos y Federativos del Futbolista Ecuatoriano)
- Judiciary Branch Forum (Equivalent to Ecuadorian BAR Association
- Latinamerica Sports Law Association (ALADDE)
- Sports Lawyers Association (SLA)
- International Sports Lawyer Association (ISLA)
Head of BACLAW’ Sports Law department, has a broad-based of corporate and labor practice with particular emphasis on the representation of professional and nonprofessional sports leagues, sports clubs, athletes, teams and owners; media and marketing companies; and private equity firms and financial institutions that provide capital to the sports industry.
Considered a leading sport law practitioner in Ecuador. Obtained his professional experience at Ruiz Huerta & Crespo Abogados in Spain and at Restrepo Law in Miami.