- M, International Business & Economic Law, Georgetown University – Law School, Washington D.C., USA
- JD, Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Ecuador
- Commercial Arbitration Summer Program, American University, Washington D.C., USA.
- Founder, Legal Department at Castro & Castro Constructora Cía. Ltda.
- Cum laude, Georgetown University, Washington DC, USA
- Cum Laude, Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Ecuador
- Contributor, Women, Business and LAW, 2016
- Analyst of jurisdiction specialized in the Corporation of Studies and Publications,
- Trustee’s liability for minor offenses, Published at Revista Jurídica CEP Quito – Ecuador (Orginal in Spanish: La responsabilidad por culpa leve agravada del profesional Fiduciario)
- A Code of Ethics for Latin America, Revista Actualidad Jurídica. AÑO IX. Number 53. Corporación de Estudios y Publicaciones, Quito, 2013. (Orginal in Spanish: Un Código de Ética para América Latina)
- Author, The standard liability of the commercial trustee. (Orginal in Spanish: El estándar de responsabilidad del fiduciario mercantil)
- Periodical publications of the analysis of decisions issued by the Court of Cassation and Ecuadorian Constitutional Court.
- Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Pichincha Bar Association
- Judiciary Branch Forum (Equivalent to Ecuadorian BAR Association)
Specializes international business and economic law, with special emphasis on regulatory and public law, public procurement issues, administrative contracts and semi-public or mixed entities. Expert on Public Procurement regarding requirements for bidding procedures.
In matters of employment, she serves as a consultant of various private and public construction companies. Solid experience on disputes matters related to contractual obligations, personnel training, subcontracting, compensations, employment settlements, and recruitment and regulation compliance.
Worked with the United Nations High Commissioner for the Refugees, at Geneva, Switzerland.