- LLB, Universidad Central del Ecuador, Quito, Ecuador
- Certifícate, Procedural Law, Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, Quito, Ecuador.
- Diploma, International Arbitration, Universidad San Francisco de Quito, 2010.
- Seminar on Forensic Speech, Central University of Ecuador, Social Legal Research Institute, Quito, Ecuador, 2006.
- Author, Precautionary measures in Ecuador’s Arbitration
- Member, Colegio de Abogados de Pichincha
- Member, Foro de Abogados de Pichincha
Specializes in Trusts and Investment Funds, Litigation and Debt Collection, Banking and Financial and Labor Law. Extensive experience in litigation in civil, commercial and bankruptcy matters.
Legal counselor for many private and public companies, especially within the banking industry. Experience with trust and investment funds, alternative investment, private or otherwise, with regard to the structuring of the funds and their management/consultancy entities as well as to investment and disinvestment transactions.