- LLM in Corporate Law, Miami University (USA), 1985.
- JD, Catholic University of Ecuador, 1984.
- LLB, Catholic University of Ecuador, 1982.
- BA, University of Oklahoma, 1980.
- Arbitral Proceedings. Quito Chamber of Commerce. 2006 – 2010
- Comercial Law, Catholic University of Ecuador, 1990 -1991.
- Commercial Law, Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy Proceedings. Quito. 1990
- Author, Various articles and magazines.
- Author, LES International. Intellectual Property Law, Software in Ecuador. (Bogota – Colombia), 1987.
- Author, Tax Law Internacional. Varios articles regarding taxes, 1986-1994.
- Author, Equity in Arbitrage. 2009
- Author, La Administración de las Sociedades Anónimas en el Ecuador, Quito, 1993
- Member, International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member, Arbitrator at the American Ecuadorian Chamber of Commerce, at the Chamber of Construction of Quito,
- Member, Centro Nacional de Mediación y Arbitraje de la Cámara de la Industria de la Construcción (CENAMACO)
- Member, International Arbitration and Mediation British-Ecuadorian Chamber-CIAM
- Member, Quito Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Ecuadorian Institute of Arbitration (IAE)
- Member, Consejo Nacional de Zonas Francas del Ecuador
- Member, Colegio de Abogados de Pichincha
- Member, Foro de Abogados de Pichincha
Founding partner at BACLAW. Lead attorney and advisory council of some of our most influential clients in banking financing, construction and Comercial industries.
His experience centers in Intellectual Property and Conflict Resolution, especially Arbitration. Has issued awards in more than 100 arbitrations including issues related to insurance, bananas, corporate law, civil law, telecommunications, shopping mall concessions, construction, sales contracts, taxes, trademarks, petroleum, among others.
Acts as an arbitrator in domestic and international disputes, has represented clients in arbitrations in various seats under the ICC rules, as well as in ad hoc arbitration proceedings. Arbitrator at the American Ecuadorian Chamber of Commerce, at the Chamber of Construction of Quito, at the Quito Chamber of Commerce, at the International Arbitration and Mediation British-Ecuadorian Chamber-CIAM.